- keep warm up sessions when others are waiting for a table to 5 minutes or less
- To play, set your paddle underneath a table already being occupied.
- Games are best of first three out of five matches (11 points, win by two per match)
- Everyone plays twice per table: once against the person at the table being challenged, and win or lose, stays at the table for the next incoming challenger.
- When a ball enters your play area during a point, if it obstructs you, call a let and help retrieve the ball for your fellow players
- Don't enter another tables play area during a point to fetch a ball, allow that table to call a let as appropriate or finish the point. We don't want any accidents.
- Keep children that are not playing out of the play area, to avoid any collisions.
- This a family friendly environment, profanities will not be tolerated.
- Demonstrate good sportsmanship before, during, and after your matches. Avoid excessive personal celebration and congratulate your competitor on good point wins.